Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
Responsible for maximizing sales performance of the branch staff in an assigned geographic territory. This challenging, highly visible position plays a vital role in the success of the expanded retail network. Reporting to the Network Execution Lead and Sr. Director of Execution, they will partner with District Executives in training and coaching branch employees to consistently drive behaviors that will successfully acquire and deepen customer relationships. The Sr Associate, Sales Strategy & Implementation will serve as a liaison between the Network Sales Strategy and the region he/she supports.
- Conduct workshops for all job families focused on enhancing sales and service behaviors within our branch network
- Demonstrate effective use of network plays and behaviors to show coach sales process, leverage sales training tools to increase productivity, observe behaviors in the field; provide feedback, skill building, and ensure consistent practicing in place within the field
- Provide feedback to RDC and DEs on field/classroom observations
- Support all sales strategies, initiatives and training through hands-on mentoring and coaching
- Partner with District Executives to ensure successful execution of sales process and behaviors
- Routinely monitor sales process of assigned territory to identify areas of development
- Travel required within the Region
- Joint Branch Visits with District Executives
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Ability to influence behavior without position of authority
- Ability to influence senior-level leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with facilitating training sessions
- Expert knowledge in the sales/service process
- Proven track record of outstanding sales management success
- Strong workshop/training presentation skills
- Willing to travel as needed
:Sales & Service Support
:New York-New York-200 Liberty Street – 06488 – Liberty Street
:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)