At A Glance
- Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service roles troubleshooting and resolving mobile customer technology and service issues, including repair, billing, and accounts.
- Profile: A tech-savvy problem solver who can multitask to repair a variety of services and equipment. Mobile Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on customer interactions.
- Benefits include fully paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services where available, and more.
- Competitive houry rate of $16.50. Shifts starting @ 11am or later receive an additional $.75 cent differential.
Are you ready for something new?
No matter your background, our training program can put you ahead of the curve on all the latest technology. We’ll help you develop the skills to be comfortable and adaptable troubleshooting all kinds of technical mobile issues. Your dedication and resourcefulness, paired with the strength of our products and services, keep services flowing and customers satisfied. Your attention to detail is essential; you’ll keep a record of actions taken and create documents that ensure your customers’ service histories are available for future Representatives. If you’re ready to grow your skills, this is a role with a lot of potential.
What is the Mobile Representative role?
It’s about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer service wins. Mobile Representatives make a real difference to their customers and the company, providing over-the-phone support on a wide range of mobile products and services, including accounts and billing, diagnostics, enhancements and repairs. You will have advanced diagnostic tools to help you address technical inquiries and get services running smoothly, talking customers through fixes you can make together. If an issue calls for extra attention, bring in additional internal support to get things back on track. Understanding the products and your customers’ sense of urgency will help you create a satisfying customer experience.
It’s about learning and growing
This may be new for you, but the journey is all mapped out. There’s a lot to learn, and our thorough, fully paid training can make you an authority on Spectrum’s Mobile products and services in about a month. After that, you’ll be ready to troubleshoot customer-facing systems like a pro. The industry moves quickly; to stay on top of it, we provide training updates to keep you up-to-date on our newest products, services, and upgrades so you’ll be ready for any question that comes your way. One-on-one time with department leaders and additional support give you everything you need to create a streamlined process for your customers and yourself.
With a deliberate path to success
We believe the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of support will help you grow into a successful employee. With well-established career paths across multiple lines of business, advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Make your first move toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.
The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings and 401(k) plans, comprehensive health care insurance options, dental and vision plans, flexible spending, family leave, and paid training and time off — we offer free Spectrum products and services where available, education assistance tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and a selection of other programs to support team members and their families.
What is takes to get started
The minimum requirements for Mobile Representatives are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred qualifications for the Mobile Representatives are:
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- 6 months or more of working with multiple software applications
- 6 months or more of high-volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred
- 6 months or more of experience working in cable operations, mobile, or telecommunications call center
Are you ready to join our team?
Now that you know a little more about us, are you ready to apply? Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. We recommend taking the assessment in a distraction-free environment.