We are seeking licensed and licenseeligible MSW’s, MHC’s and MFT’s who are passionate about using their clinical skills to strengthen families and help youth who display at risk behaviors become successful and productive members of society in our Multisystemic Therapy program (MST).
MST is an evidence based and family focused treatment which incorporates Solution Focused, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and behaviorally-based interventions to help families with at risk youth decrease negative behaviors and move towards creating safe and healthy environments within their homes and the community. The MST program at Catholic Charites currently has 7 teams across the WNY region and we are looking to expand. We currently have openings with our Erie and Niagara county teams.
- Services are home based and caseloads are small, which gives a unique opportunity to work with clients in their own environment to facilitate the therapeutic process and build a trusting collaborative relationship.
- Flexible scheduling that fits your personal needs and client needs.
- Our agency offers a wide range of training opportunities and CEU credits at no cost to you to further your career.
- Daily support from team members and supervisors to achieve best possible outcomes for our clients, as well as your own personal career growth.
- Gain experience in the field while completing licensure requirements. Our agency will cover the cost of your exams and licensure applications!
To learn more about our program please visit https://www.ccwny.org/services/what-is-mst and view our video.