At Lovesac we believe you should be free to live the life you love and that we should all live in Total Comfort. From Sactionals – The World’s Most Adaptable Couch™, to Sacs – The World’s Most Comfortable Seat™, Lovesac products are durable, changeable, and truly designed for life. Our founder’s philosophy, Designed for Life™, demands that our products are both built to last a lifetime and designed to evolve with our ever-changing lives. It’s an uncompromising approach to achieving true sustainability.
Lovesac has an entrepreneurial spirit within its walls. It’s innovative and exciting. Our products and our people are one of a kind. We are changing the way people think about furniture. While embarking upon a career with us; you will work within an interdependent team of passionate professionals collaborating to exceed expectations in all facets of our growing business.
Voted by Furniture Today Magazine into the Top 100 Growing Furniture Company; we are excited about the future!!
At Lovesac we are committed to living and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
We’re borrowing this earth from our children
The couch is the kitchen table
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Showroom Manager. As a Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for selling as well as leading and developing store teams to deliver sales results for your store. You have a passion for our product and our customers, creating a unique experience for them through the development of your sales team. A Showroom Manager selects and develops high performing store teams to exceed customer expectations. You forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity, achieve sales/payroll goals and complete workload to be profitable. A Showroom Manager operates the store to maximize sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, operating costs and shrink.
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Lead and ensure store operations are consistent through responsible fiscal management of budgets to meet or exceed payroll goals and contribution targets.
- Develop store team to meet or exceed financial goals through the execution of Lovesac’s proprietary selling process to deliver sales consistently.
- Recruit and hire the store team, developing a bench of ready talent for the store.
- Coach and counsel direct reports, taking appropriate and corrective action in partnership with District Manager/Area Manager and Human Resources and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver performance appraisals in partnership with District Manager/Area Manager and Human Resources, providing timely and appropriate feedback.
- Represent the company in resolving issues to the customer’s satisfaction working in collaborative partnership with HQ resources.
- Establish and maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Ensure store standards are maintained (i.e. merchandising visuals, marketing, cleanliness, appropriate inventory levels, backroom organization and cleanliness, safety etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures and for maximum sales impact.
- Processes POS transactions (i.e. sales, returns and exchanges) in accordance with company policies and providing accurate information to clients, teaching sales team to do the same.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of related sales experience.
- A valid driver’s license is preferred.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Able to communicate in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
- Proficiency required utilizing Microsoft Office including but not limited to iPad, laptop, POS systems, etc.
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work in an office environment and regularly report to work at Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Able to assemble furniture and perform furniture demonstrations throughout the day.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, to customers’ homes, occasional meetings and conferences, in accordance with company policies potentially using various forms of transportation.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac Values:
Lovesac Core Values –
Willing to sweep the floors
Aspirational Values –
Only “A” Players
Table-Stakes Values –
Accidental Values –
Making it happen
Our stores including our website are open seven days a week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.