The PepsiCo Demand Accelerator Team is looking for creative, results-oriented marketers who value direct customer exposure to be the next Associate Manager of Shopper Marketing for Kroger. Ideal candidates should thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment as they lead the development and execution of account-specific marketing plans/partnership programming to drive significant growth in the Food and Beverage categories.
This role delivers PepsiCo (PEP) growth by improving the shopper experience, engaging, and converting the shopper through:
- Translating insights into integrated programs, including media-to-shelf, portfolio and customer programs to engage and convert the shopper
- Partnering with the Beverages Sales Leadership Teams to sell-in best in class shopper marketing programming that integrates equity and customer strategy
The Associate Manager will report to the Shopper Marketing Director who leads PepsiCo beverages shopper marketing strategy for Kroger.
Key Accountabilities Leads:
- Development and execution of brand and shopper programs to build PBNA business grounded in insights and designed to deliver positive ROI.
- Alignment of Customer, Sales and Brand teams to program objectives, design and implementation.
- Brief development and delivery with partner agencies.
- Collaboration with cross-functional partners, including but not limited to shopper insights to develop the foundational understanding of shopper behavior, attitudes and trends and how it applies to Kroger.
- Development of annual shopper marketing plans that drive category, brand and equity growth in support of the core strategies.
- Collaboration with cross-functional partners to measure and track programs and shopper solutions for optimized success.
- Development and design of selling stories to customers and customer marketing teams as needed.
- BBA in Business or Marketing; MBA-preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of brand, shopper or customer marketing experience
- Strategic thought leadership with strong ability to influence and collaborate across functions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data, financials, consumer and shopper insights into actionable customer recommendations
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to persuasively sell
- Agency management required
- The ideal candidate has experience with developing, implementing and measuring digital marketing campaigns that drive sales performance
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement