Project Manager responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program. Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery.
Performs project mgmt responsibilities relating to IT implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. May also provides analytical support for IT projects. Fully competent to provide analytical support for complex information technology projects under general direction. Develops and revises project materials. Provides numerical and graphical design support (e.g. presentation materials and works on contributions to the development and completion of project deliverables. Works on portions of projects as directed. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 1-5 years of applicable experience.
Key responsibilities include
- Coordinates and facilitates routines to support delivery –e.g. kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc.
- Plans and coordinates delivery and dependencies with across multiple teams.
- Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables.
- Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards.
- Supports resource planning for delivery/execution.
Education and Experience
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in change management
- Worked in Fixed Income Derivatives and has a solid understand of the end to end flow preferred
- Experienced working with multiple technical teams and stakeholders
- Self-sufficient, confident and with a proven track record of delivery, escalate when escalation is required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills especially written
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
Bank of America’s Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization….
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: