Responsible for the day to day operation of licensed outpatient clinic program. Supervises clinical and administrative support staff.
- Knows and exemplifies Catholic Charities’ mission, vision and guiding principles;
- Exemplifies and promotes high ethical standards, consistent with the Catholic Charities Code of Ethics and other professional standards, i.e. NASW, APA;
- Assists in setting and implementing goals, standards, service outcomes and procedures. Monitors staff and program performance against same;
- Assists in developing and implementing continuous quality improvement (CQI) processes;
- Assures that clinical services and records meet or exceed applicable standards and regulations;
- Assists in identifying and implementing best practices that maximize productivity and cost-efficiency;
- Recruits, orients, supervises and evaluates the clinical and administrative support staff;
- Assists in coordinating ongoing staff training and development;
- Supervises and coordinates the clinical services provided by independent contractors, i.e. psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners;
- Conducts utilization review consistent with established procedures and regulations;
- Reviews untoward incidents. Identifies and implements corrective action, as appropriate;
- Assists clinical staff with crisis situations and critical case concerns, as needed;
- Mediates staff concerns and complaints;
- Assists in resolving consumer and provider complaints;
- Assures that the staff is informed of agency policies, procedures and initiatives;
- Completes required reports for management and external authorities;
- Serves on committees, as directed;
- Represents the agency and department within the provider system, as directed;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITIES/SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for directly supervising clinical and administrative support staff.
EDUCATION: Licensed QHP with Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Nursing from an accredited program.
EXPERIENCE: a minimum of five (5) years post-Master’s experience providing direct treatment in a behavioral health setting. Prior supervisory experience preferred.