Under indirect supervision the Production Floater will provide support in various departments based on daily production needs. By performing the following duties in either the assembly, injection molding or shipping area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles the materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
- Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical assemblies and subassemblies, using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Fills out paperwork associated with assigned work tasks.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments, and prepares items for shipment.
- Completes daily receiving entries in computer system. Distributes to purchasing office for filing.
- Loads and monitors computerized material feeding systems on multiple molding machines.
- Blends material, weighs up resins, delivers material to machines, and purges machines.
- Compiles and maintains production paperwork and documentation as required for assigned shift and machines.
- Performs other tasks as needed in support of manufacturing operations, customers, and suppliers.
Minimum of a high school diploma, general education diploma (GED), or equivalent; and one year of factory-related experience. Must have ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.