The General Manager manages the operations and staff, including the execution of all policies, procedures, programs and systems while promoting ethical business practices and ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws. The General Manager is a confident decision-maker, highly practiced in customer contact, employee management, business and financial management, people motivation, and communications.
The General Manager supports the business by creating and maintaining an employer of choice environment and by promoting a standard of service excellence for all customers.
- If a hiring manager should contact you, information regarding your application may come from an email address that your email provider may not recognize. Please be sure to check all email folders (including “junk” or “spam” folders) to be sure you’re receiving updates.
- If advanced to the next stage of the hiring process, you may be asked to fill out a longer application.
- Monitor and reinforce food safety procedures
- Ensure food safety procedures are executed according to policy and health/sanitation regulations
- Work to meet sales goals vs. prior year
- Manage food, labor, material costs, and other controllable expenses
- Execute policies and procedures for the control of cash, property, product, and equipment
- Monitor inventory levels through ordering to ensure product availability
- Manage and maintain safe working condition
- Train and manage crew/employees in a manner that maximizes retention
- Interview and recommend applicants for selection in hiring
- Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure service is consistent with quality standards
- Two years of progressive and relevant experience
- Strong financial acumen and P&L accountability experience
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Willing to assume around-the-clock responsibility for restaurant operations
- Management/Supervisory/Mentor experience required
- Able to lift 50 pounds to waist level
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- College degree or equivalent experience in operations
- To Be Determined