The Spectrum Manager of Training Delivery is responsible for managing the consistent implementation and delivery of training and performance improvements. Work to assess and execute strategies relating to trends, opportunities and training needs. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the Senior Management on curriculum reviews and additional training requirements.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to assess performance, identify gaps and key drivers, and recommend training solutions and other related strategies for enhancing performance.
- Work with managers to ensure successful implementation of the training curriculum and Leadership Development curriculum.
- Define business and performance objectives for all relevant training initiatives.
- Assess student performance during training, and thereafter, to provide relevant coaching and development.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of training in achieving desired outcomes.
- Partner with peer training managers on shared queue responsibilities.
- Keep abreast of current learning and performance strategies, delivery methods, and techniques.
- Determine implementation plans, schedules, resource needs, and supporting logistics for delivery of training initiatives.
- Manage external resources, as needed, to maximize cost effectiveness and quality.
- Facilitate training from time to time.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of executive, management and company personnel
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet target dates for implementation
- Ability to operate personal computer, spreadsheet application, database, windows
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Advanced skills in evaluating the impact of training initiatives
- Advanced knowledge in teambuilding, relationship building, facilitation and presentation
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and facilitation techniques
- Ability to use computer and software applications (i.e., MS Office)
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience, required. Call Center experience also required.
Related Work Experience
5+ years: Training experience
3+ years: Management experience
2+ years: Project Management experience
Fast paced office environment
Travel as required