The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance needs of Concern’s various locations and general upkeep of the agency’s property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds at various facilities/sites including carpentry, minor electrical, plumbing, masonry, painting, cleaning, yard care; repairs and treats structures such as floors, showers, sinks, walls, carpets; repairs door hinges; changes filters on systems, services appliances, reports malfunctions to supervisor; moves and assists in moving furniture and equipment at various facilities/sites; exercises discretion in identifying projects requiring the services of higher skilled crafts person; maintains clean, safe and orderly work areas.
- Required to be available for overtime hours as needed and as directed by Supervisor
- Performs maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Director and Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager
- Responsible for the care of tools and equipment being used in performing tasks.
- Remain current with all Agency required compliance documents and trainings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, plus experience and demonstrated ability.