Harvey Nash, Inc. ($950M+ company – www.harveynash.com ) is a global IT Recruitment, Outsourcing, Offshoring company founded in 1988 with more than 40 offices covering the USA (7 offices), Europe, Australia and Singapore.
Our direct client located in New York City is looking for IBM Partner Sales Executive. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today.
IBM Partner Sales
Job Location: New York, New York 10017.
Full-Time permanent job opportunity with a top financial solution company
Given the reach of this role, domestic and international travel will be required.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PLEASE NOTE: MUST HAVE prior experience working with IBM and Enterprise software sales (SaaS solutions) within Financial domain/Selling FinTech products to financial institutions. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A leading financial services technology management company is looking for an IBM Partner Sales Executive. In this role, you will work with all departments to support and drive the execution of the IBM Business Plan. You will have exceptional communication skills, stakeholder management skills, executive presence and ability to build relationships at all levels.
You will need to be technically capable as well as effective in shaping the customer-facing offering through the IBM channel. In addition to technical knowledge and leadership experience it is important to have a solid understanding of the Banking/Financial domain. You will help IBM become enabled on and develop opportunities to promote the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partnership. You will need to be adapt at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within IBM, such as Global Business Services, Marketing, Business Development and the broader Organization, as well as representing company to IBM executive management.
Required Experience & Skills:
- MUST HAVE extensive experience of enterprise software sales (SaaS solutions) within BFSI (Business, Financial Services and Insurance) domain, in partner management, in business development and working with technical, customer facing resources.
- MUST HAVE prior experience working with IBM and experience in channel sales management.
- MUST HAVE experience selling FinTech (Financial Technology) solutions.
- Experience working on client onboarding and compliance is plus.
- Experience presenting to executives, Management, and developers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker who can also get things done and contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent degree/experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Build strong relationships with IBM from C level executives through to sales leaders, account executives and influencers.
- In partnership with the sales and business development teams, formulate and execute a plan to drive successful customer acquisitions.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the IBM community.
- Create and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between IBM and us.
- Work with IBM enablement teams to ensure that account executives, influencers and subject matter experts are properly educated for success
- Develop and manage plan to achieve quarter over quarter and year over year growth plans
- Lead the GTM contribution during the Bi-Weekly call
- Register and Track all IBM led opportunities
- Work with the Regional GTM Heads to finalise and publish (every quarter) the Inflight Supplier Deals.
Please apply through “apply” link
* Global recruitment and IT solutions company * Placing thousands of skilled business professionals every year * Operations in the United States, Europe and Australia * Over 40 office locations worldwide with 7 offices in USA * Dedicated to providing talented professionals with top career opportunities
Enterprise Account Executive