- Lead and co-ordinate all aspects of workplace strategy and deployment in relation to lab space
- Maintain, develop and protect the workplace products (Lab Design Guidelines)
- Lead the global workplace and scientific discovery experience program integrating: Space, Equipment, Culture, Process and Technology and Service
- Deliver management information, insight and analytics on workplace lab performance utilizing insight from the eLABorate deployments. And other forms of available data
- Promote, educate and represent workplace in business decision making process in relation to lab space
- Engage closely with the Central Team (RES, FS, Portfolio) and Communities of Practice in relation to other related topics
- Provide ‘first contact’ engagement with lab users and business (introduction of the change, identifying drivers, high level challenges, risks, etc) in relation to lab workplace projects
- Develop dynamic and innovative ways of engaging with lab users to ensure maximum impact and participation in the lab workplace change process
- Ensure and facilitate excellent communication with associates, project stakeholders and team members
- Support regional REFS leadership in managing the pipeline of lab change projects
- Lead in procurement and engagement of local expert teams as required
- Provide oversight and support to local delivery teams with hands on engagement and involvement in key projects
- Engage with global/regional business stakeholders and corporate functions (P&O, IT and Comms) to identify strategies and risks for each of the projects
- Monitor and report critical risks and issues to the CPS and RES head of Region
- Contribute to continuous improvement programs, identifying and implementing cost savings and business improvement opportunities
- Perform additional job duties as requested
- A minimum of 5 years of experience directly related to the development and design of lab space environments or working in lab environments, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and effectively manage stakeholder interests in a fast-paced/dynamic organisation
- Skilled in leadership with the ability to articulate a vision and drive desired outcomes
- Digitally literate with experience in harnessing technology to deliver business outcomes
- Ability to work effectively in high performing teams
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.