Performs project mgmt responsibilities relating to IT implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. May also provides analytical support for IT projects. Fully competent to provide analytical support for complex information technology projects under general direction. Develops and revises project materials. Provides numerical and graphical design support (e.g. presentation materials and works on contributions to the development and completion of project deliverables. Works on portions of projects as directed. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 1-5 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Capital Markets.
Equities and SRCM program and project manager
The technical project manager will provide coverage with a senior program manager over several regulatory and risk driven programs of work supporting the Equities trading technology organization.
- Work with multiple stakeholders – development, business, legal, compliance, and support – to drive program delivery
- Co-ordinate project work prioritization with users and the development team
- Initiates and maintains reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects
- Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities.
- Execution of program governance routines
- Develops documentation; monitors and reports project status; assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation
- Assist in monthly resource allocation process to forecast resource needs for upcoming month
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Economics, etc) or Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering and related fields
- Practical experience in program or project management supporting large regulatory efforts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Project / Project Plan creation and management
- Must be able to build MS project plans based on resource input for task, sequence and duration
- Enjoys working with multiple engineering teams to deliver technology solutions for our business and trading partners
- Detail Oriented, keeps the project team focused and on task
- Must be able to work with technical development teams to define, organize and execute on software delivery
- Must be able to build a project team, and identify the team members, their roles, and understand the delivery task for each team member
- Must be a self-starter who is able to lead delivery from inception through deployment
- Ability to master complex tasks with minimal supervision and communicate ideas effectively
- Experience with business workflows related to Cash Equities trading
- Experience with US financial regulatory mandates
- Basic knowledge of equities and electronic trading components and order lifecycle
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: