Harvey Nash, Inc. ($950M+ company – www.harveynash.com ) is a global IT Recruitment, Outsourcing, Offshoring company founded in 1988 with more than 40 offices covering the USA (7 offices), Europe, Australia and Singapore.
Our direct client located in New York City is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Job Location: New York, New York 10017.
Full-Time permanent job opportunity with a top financial solution company
Given the reach of this role, domestic and international travel will be required.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<PLEASE NOTE: MUST HAVE prior experience selling enterprise software (SaaS based FinTech) to financial institutions AND experience working for FinTech consulting/solutions companies.>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A leading financial services technology management company is looking for a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive. The primary objective of this role is to generate tangible revenue opportunities by creating, maintaining and nurturing a Software Sales Pipeline. A candidate will be highly confident, energized and assertive. Your drive must come from the willingness to help grow the business. You will work in collaboration with various Business Unit stakeholders and sales teams across the globe to support and co-ordinate go-to-market strategy and business development initiatives driving revenue growth and market expansion for the organization.
Required Experience & Skills:
- MUST HAVE Minimum 5 years working in high performance teams within the B2B Enterprise space selling SaaS based FinTech (financial technology) products/solutions to Banks/Financial institutions.
- MUST HAVE prior experience working for FinTech consulting/solutions companies.
- Strong knowledge of Fintech (financial technology) Software Sales lifecycles.
- A general understanding of Financial Institutions from Buy Side to Sell Side.
- A keen understanding of one or more areas of Financial Institutions including Corporate & Investment Banking, Asset Management, Commercial Business & Retail Banking, Private Banking & Personal Wealth Mgmt.
- Experience with relevant topics including client reference data technologies and solutions, client onboarding, KYC and other related processes
- Experience in managing and supporting customer accounts undergoing Digital Transformation or IT Transformation
- Good knowledge of sales tools and processes: Salesforce, MEDDIC, EULA’s, MSA’s etc
- Be able to demonstrate your experience with implementing Sales process improvement programs
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop new go-to market strategies
- Ability to present competently and very confidently at various levels in an organization from the top down
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills
- You believe that work should be fun, challenging and a rewarding experience
- Managing a number of Enterprise and Mid-Tier Financial Services accounts to ensure delivery of both individual Annual Contract Value (ACV) quota and regional ACV targets
- Develop and execute structured and detailed major account planning for your key accounts
- Achieve Key Performance indicators as agreed with your manager
- Effectively manage and optimise your SaaS pipeline
- Become best of breed at forecasting and outlook processes
- Implement and adhere to sales activity reporting structures
- Attend when necessary events & exhibitions which may involve evenings and weekends
- Be the trusted advisor to key C-Level executives/decision makers within the customer or prospect’s organization such as CIO, COO and CRO
- Pro-actively execute sales activities using all available tools and systems
- Provide business updates on a regular basis to BU stakeholders as required
- Work with Customer Success team to ensure our customers enjoy a best of class customer experience
- Work alongside the head of Global Alliances to leverage relationships within partner ecosystem
- Actively engage and represent company at speaking engagements
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Please apply through “apply” link
* Global recruitment and IT solutions company * Placing thousands of skilled business professionals every year * Operations in the United States, Europe and Australia * Over 40 office locations worldwide with 7 offices in USA * Dedicated to providing talented professionals with top career opportunities
113,105 – 151,537 /year
Enterprise Account Executive