PepsiCo offers the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. In 2018, we welcomed SodaStream, the largest sparkling water brand in the world by volume, into the PepsiCo family to form the foundation of our Beyond the Bottle strategy. Sustainability is at the core of the SodaStream brand and its unique product range enables consumers to create customized beverages at home using reusable bottles.
The eCommerce channel is the fastest-growing segment in the CPG industry. PepsiCo expects to grow channel sales to greater than $2.0B over the next 5 years. PepsiCo US eCommerce team is building capabilities that leverage strengths in eCommerce sales, distribution, digital marketing, data/technology and product/package development to enhance online relevance and sustainable long-term advantage.
The eCommerce Sales specialist will lead the online sales strategy and customer relationship across all eCommerce platforms for the SodaStream business.
The role will have 3 key responsibilities:
- Support the customer sales relationship with Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com and other eCommerce platforms. Specific areas of focus will include assortment strategy, pricing/promotional strategy, trade management and customer relationship management.
- Develop an annual operating plan and monthly forecasts. Report out monthly business results, highlighting opportunities and risks to plan as well as activations to close any risks to plan.
- Operate as a team leader to effectively and efficiently manage a matrixed organization comprised of key stakeholders across the business including finance, supply chain/operations, marketing, and commercialization to prioritize key projects and strategies to accelerate growth.
Competencies Required for the position include:
- Strong analytical skills – as evidenced by high intelligence and previous ownership of comprehensive analytical tasks and projects
- Cross-functional “literacy” – as evidenced by the ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- The instinct for execution—as evidenced by strong organizational skills, prompt follow-up, and focus on task completion
- Ability to understand multiple customer go-to-market strategies – as evidenced by the ability to shift strategies and solutions as required
- Sound communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence internal and external staff
- Resilience – as evidenced by the courage maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
- Bias for action – as evidenced by a track record of taking decisions in to drive the interests of the business while still maintaining highest levels of rigor and compliance
- 4+ years analyst and/or sales/marketing experience
- College degree (BS/BA minimum)
- Proven success with cross-functional teams, project coordination and relentless execution & follow up
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement