Sparkling glasses and clean silverware make a good first impression with our customers. A clean table setting suggests outstanding service and high-quality wholesome food. The person responsible for providing clean tableware is our dishwasher. The Dishwasher will work in coordination with our kitchen and wait staff to ensure a proper supply of clean dishware, utensils, and glassware – as well as cooking utensils, pots, and pans. The ideal candidate will have a neat and clean appearance, be free of communicable diseases, and will be willing to work in a noisy and hectic environment.
- If a hiring manager should contact you, information regarding your application may come from an email address that your email provider may not recognize. Please be sure to check all email folders (including “junk” or “spam” folders) to be sure you’re receiving updates.
- If advanced to the next stage of the hiring process, you may be asked to fill out a longer application.
- Ensures a proper supply of clean dishware, utensils, and glassware to stock the dining areas and set tables
- Ensures a proper supply of clean pots, pans, and cooking/serving utensils are available for kitchen staff
- Cleans work areas and all equipment used in food preparation
- Follows safety and sanitation rules and practices
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds to waist level
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Strong stamina to work long or split shifts
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Previous experience preferred
- 50% off food purchases during and after work shift