An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic leader to build the Digital, Delivery and Online Ordering marketing capability for PepsiCo Foodservice. This role will focus on developing strategic growth plans, partnerships and programs, together with our Customers and Delivery aggregators. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer for Foodservice, this individual will work closely with the Customer, Brand and Strategy teams to develop and execute a growth agenda that grows beverage and snack attachment rates and strategic advantage.
The Foodservice Division is looking for change-agents who thrive on building digital marketing strategies and programs to delight customers with consumer-centric marketing. This Director of Delivery & Online Ordering will lead the development of the PepsiCo Foodservice Digital Lab annual plan and will lead the execution of annual marketing plans to achieve both short and long-term financial and strategic objectives. We are looking for strategic thinkers with a creative spirit and a track record in Online Ordering & Delivery in the Restaurant space.
- Develop and implement the PepsiCo Digital, Delivery and Online Ordering strategy integrating consumer and customer needs to deliver against short and long-term growth opportunities; including Business Reviews, Strategic Plans and Annual Operating Plans
- Build a network of strategic partners and customers to champion the Digital, Delivery & Online Ordering capability to build trust, understand key business drivers and act with urgency against priorities
- Build annual marketing calendars to drive customer traffic and beverage & snack incidence rates. Build an advantaged position with customers and the industry with proven impact and efficiency / ROI
- Manage and develop relationships with key agency partners to develop programs and content. Co-develop additional partnership opportunities
- Lead the development of system tools, training and processes and support the rollout of sales tools
- Coordinate the activity of internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely implementation of marketing programs and plans
- Provide ongoing reporting and strategic recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Effectively coach, mentor and manage direct reports demonstrating exemplary leadership skills
- Act as the voice of Digital Foodservice for PepsiCo in the industry and trade-leading relevant seminars, communications and industry relation efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Commerce, Marketing preferred); MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years plus years of Brand, Customer, Digital Marketing with specific experience in Online Ordering, Delivery or Aggregators is REQUIRED
- Experience in building data as a strategic lever and advantage
- Self-starter with strong ownership, able to work independently on projects
- Solid organizational and project management skills – able to establish priorities, strong detailed execution and ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams
- A combination of Beverage, CPG, and/or Restaurant Industry Marketing experience strongly preferred
- The candidate will be required to work in our White Plains, NY location and relocation assistance is not offered for this position
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
#LI-USARelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy