- Are you an analytical professional skilled at supporting management while maximizing company-wide resources and strategies?
- Can you commit to a consultative role guiding senior leaders through the analysis of specific data and providing reporting?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You focus on improving revenue and production by maximizing resources across multiple departments and lines of business through detailed data analysis and reporting. As the Data and Reporting Analyst, you excel at managing specific data and reporting that assists management in achieving department goals. You provide accurate insights to determine operational impacts, trends and opportunities through the creation of forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to see objectives efficiently and effectively completed. You thrive in an office environment and serve as a consultant for teams across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report to the Manager, Data & Reporting for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Support a variety of analytical solutions by conducting complex data analysis and detailed reporting.
- Guide senior leadership by capturing, developing and documenting data definitions, business processes and data quality requirements.
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards by integrating data from multiple sources to produce data elements.
- Provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities through detailed data interpretation and results analysis.
- Develop reports and deliverables for senior leadership to leverage while communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
- Improve data quality by identifying and defining the requirements for strategic initiatives.
- Enhance efficiency by creating and maintaining report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Develop new strategies to improve business performance by creating specifications for reports based on business requests.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Two or more years of data analysis and reporting experience
- Knowledgeable of SQL
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- History of working independently and in dynamic team environments while analyzing and interpreting data
- Track record of quickly identifying business issues and opportunities
- Confident when preparing and conducting data-driven presentations to clients and senior leaders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills, or experience with Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (required)