LOB Job Description:
Supports Trading functions of Wealth and Investment Management, GTS and GCIB. Participates in design, development and support of trading systems, often using new technologies. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. May manage projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides technical knowledge and capabilities as a member of a project team or as an individual contributor. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
Microsoft Operating System, strong knowledge of mobile computing, networking, Market Data Apps (Bloomberg, Reuters Fidessa…),
Strong knowledge of automation scripting, excellent communication skill for engagement and relationship building with the Lines of Business.
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: