Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Design and implementation of initiatives with the objective of creating or accelerating new business
- Identify and create well-qualified opportunities for sales teams to engage and support throughout the sales cycle; assist when needed
- Jointly create and support long-term business plans with new and existing partners that will result in mutual value creation
- Negotiate legal and financial agreements, such as NDA’s & MSA’s, etc.
- Develop co-marketing opportunities with partners and execute alliance marketing plans that create opportunities for new business
- Build and manage strategic relationships with operational and executive staff or prospects to ensure the highest levels of efficient operational interaction
- Collaborate with field sales on opportunities sourced or influenced by Strategic Alliances and Partnership initiatives
- Alignment of opportunities with strategic alliances and sales organization
- Management of the strategy with global and local strategic service and technology partners.
- Leverage existing relationships within the partner organization to develop deep and trusted advisory relationships and net-new deal leads generation
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, briefs, white papers and web site content to support comapny’s solution within the partner’s offering
- Support field sales engagement with the partner for reseller, referral and teaming situations, both partner-led and company-led/partner-assisted.
- Support tracking of opportunities through the CRM system.
- Build and manage partner business plan, with joint targets for annual business achievement.
- Manage partner governance process, with executive quarterly business reviews, monthly status meeting, and other governance activities as required
Required Experience & Skills
- 5 years of demonstrated experience working for a fast growing software company in Strategic Alliances is required, with proven track record
- Minimum of 5 + years of working in a fast paced environment in a strategic partnership role
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills with demonstrated success in working with C-level executives and building relationships across levels in partner organizations
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop new go-to market strategies
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization
- Practical problem solving capabilities with a ‘get it done’ attitude. Ability to create buy-in, both internally and externally, to overcome potential hurdles in adoption of successful thriving Partner channel
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative, team environment within and across functional organizations
- Strong sense of ownership for results
- Team player with great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Dynamic interpersonal skills are a critical success factor for this role, including: assertiveness, impactful communication style with ability to influence actions/business decisions, high energy level with a bias for action, high credibility/respect from colleagues, and an enthusiastic attitude
- Believes that work should be fun, challenging and a rewarding experience
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent
109,301 – 146,399 /year
Channel Sales Manager
Channel Sales Manager