Table availability in our restaurant is key to our continuing success. The Busser sets and resets dining room tables in order to maximize prompt table availability for our guests. He/She removes plates, glassware, and silverware when guests have completed their meal and quickly and efficiently re-sets/re-stocks the table for new guests.
- If a hiring manager should contact you, information regarding your application may come from an email address that your email provider may not recognize. Please be sure to check all email folders (including “junk” or “spam” folders) to be sure you’re receiving updates.
- If advanced to the next stage of the hiring process, you may be asked to fill out a longer application.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance at all times
- Sets up dining areas before beginning shift and cleans dining areas after
- Follows safety and sanitation rules and practices
- Take direction from wait staff and management
- Be polite and friendly to customers and fellow team members no matter the circumstance
- Maintain service stations in a clean and orderly manner throughout the shift
- Perform other duties as required
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Able to lift 50 pounds to waist level
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- To Be Determined