- Are you an experienced analyst proficient in identifying and recommending improvements to operational processes?
- Can you commit to an influential position collaborating with multiple business units and functions to drive revenue improvement?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Business Analyst, you drive operational improvements through the analysis of complex business operations and provide strategies to enhance the client experience and business processes. You excel at aligning business functions and organizational goals through a detailed understanding of the structure, policies and operations of our organization. You are efficient at gathering and analyzing information from multiple sources to formulate simple solutions for complex business requirements.
You propel general business processes and planning improvements forward by working cross-functionally with various internal and external teams. You are passionate about combining your expertise in business processes and technical capabilities to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to see projects completed effectively and efficiently. You thrive in an office environment consulting and improving teams across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report directly to the Manager, Business & Application Analysis Operations for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Drive company-wide excellence by working with business stakeholders to analyze operations and recommend solutions that align business functions with organizational goals.
- Improve existing operations by recommending solutions for general business processes and planning based on an in-depth understanding of the company structure, policies and procedures.
- Propose new strategies for current and future business changes by compiling, analyzing, interpreting and presenting complex data, to include reports, charts and graphs.
- Develop project improvement scopes, to include estimates by identifying phases, elements, personnel requirements and costs.
- Assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations based on an analysis of external market dynamics and other data sources.
- Improve solution results by leveraging new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Two or more years of business analysis or related experience
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative, dynamic team environment
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data for multiple projects simultaneously and quickly identify business issues and opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Telecommunications experience
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of CSG and/or ICOMs billing systems
- Knowledge of lead-to-cash process and workflows
- Knowledge of Spectrum Enterprise products
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field (required)