Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club is under new management for 2020. With over 450 clubs, Troon Golf is the leader in golf club management in the world. Join our team at Lakeshore – at a beautiful clubhouse on Oneida Lake in Cicero.
We are looking for a hard-working, friendly and service-oriented individual to fill our 10 month/year Bar Manager position for our club. Potential to earn $900-$950/week plus gratuities
Job will run until November and starts again in March We look forward to hearing from you!
- Key Responsibilities of the Bar Manager:
- Develops drink recipes.
- Maintains appropriate levels of inventory of beer liquor and wine.
- Manages and assists in the ordering of all alcohol and mixers.
- Notifies the Chef of produce needs.
- Assists Food and Beverage Director with drink pricing.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all state liquor laws.
- Implements cost control procedures.
- May be required to serve meals to guests and members.
- Oversees bar and bar procedures for off-site catering events.
- Maintains accuracy and accountability for all check and cash transactions.
- Ensures opening and closing procedures are conducted and that checklists are completed and maintained.
- Ensures cleanliness of the bar area.
- Assists in the scheduling of all bartenders and cocktail servers. Assists in the training of all Food and Beverage associates in responsible alcohol service.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Director of Food and Beverage in a timely manner.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bar Manager:
- Certificate from college, technical school or accredited facility; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
- Regular and reliable attendance.