The Assistant Case Manager is responsible for assisting the Supervisor and Case Managers in the delivery of direct services to the clients, as well assisting in the overall running of the site. He/she will provide a variety of services, ranging from the teaching of skills to the delivery of concrete services, to providing counseling to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct care services to a caseload of clients, as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Responsible for documentation of assigned clients, including billing notes, Support Plans/Reviews, FA, etc., as well as documentation relating to other clients progress as needed.
- Monitors the site, coordinates and participates in house activities such as preparation of meals, chore activities, recreational activities, safety checks etc.
- Facilitate training for clients in weekly food planning, including menu planning, grocery shopping. Places Sysco order.
- Provide rehabilitative support services in daily living skills, health services and others as assigned.
- Provide housing services including performing site inspections and documenting any maintenance needs.
- Oversee the medication room, to include supervising medications, completing medication counts, packing clients on medication holds, etc.
- Assists with transportation of clients.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled.
- Perform monthly fire drills.
- Remain current with all Agency required compliance documents and trainings.
Bachelor’s degree or 2 years’ experience in a Psychology, Rehabilitation, Social Work or other mental health discipline.