Live and EOD Risk and P&L Quartz Developer Role: Rates Technology application developer for building out front office pricing, P&L and risk applications in CIRT/CPRT. Responsibilities will include developing new and existing applications for Rates business and supporting the technology needs of finance and trading desks. This is a mid/senior level developer role in a small dynamic team which is growing due to high user demand for its suite of front-office applications
Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, modifies and/or maintains applications that support business units or support functions in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs. Awareness of business or function for which application is designed. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned problems, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Typically requires 3-5 years of applicable experience.
- 2 year + experience in any one of these programming languages: Java/python
- Rates Product knowledge experience in working and supporting front-office Rates Sales & Trading desks preferred, but not mandatory.
- Multi-tasking and ability to work on multiple development tasks
- Proactive approach with good problem solving skills
- Experience Desired: Good desk facing verbal and written communication skills
Bank of America’s Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization….
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: