The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the reception area as well as managing general office and administrative responsibilities of the SP-SRO. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for representing the site in a positive and welcoming manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the reception area, including answering phones, monitoring security cameras, assisting tenants and guests as needed, etc.
- Addresses A/R for the SP-SRO, in collaboration with the Director, including rent collection/processing, repayment agreements, status change forms, and monthly review with Accounting Dept.
- Collaborates with Property Department regarding maintenance issues and concerns.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provides oversight of site facilities designated for tenant use, including Fitness Room, Library/Computer Room.
- Maintains office supply inventory; ensures proper operations of all office machines.
- Distributes notices/memos to all tenants as needed.
- Assists with the collection of Laundry Room monies monthly.
- Remains current with all Agency required compliance documents and trainings.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Director.
Minimum High School Diploma with minimum four years administrative experience. Word and Excel required.