The Accounting Operations Assistant Analyst will be responsible for the end to end ownership of customer-based payments, reporting and financial activity and high-level analytical support to sales, finance and other partners.
- Forecast vs. Actual – End to end ownership review.
- Provide High-level analytical support to sales, Finance and other business partners.
- Perform period and year-end close tasks.
- Ownership of relationship with business partners (Sales, Planning, Legal, I/T).
- Ensure customer funding payments are made within terms.
- Monitor accruals and advances each period to ensure proper accounting is maintained.
- Execution of all contract funding components and trade payment systems.
- Ensure contract elements are entered in accordance with contract term and accounting policies
- Ensure accruals are established and advances are recorded using the accounting policy threshold to determine accounting treatment.
- Assist with improving SOX controls and supporting the documentation and review process associated with internal controls.
- Coordinate requests with the external/internal auditors and manage the flow of information and documentation.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure compliance criteria is met and updated in the contract management system for payments. Ensure compliance updates are performed against volume reporting, brand purchasing and program execution.
- Proactively monitor volume reporting and work with Sales and other functions to ensure proper corrections are implemented.
- Independent ownership of all analytics.
- Other projects and/or research as deemed needed based on business needs.
- 0-1 Years of experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA a plus
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results-oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement