Servotronics, Inc. is an award-winning company known for its design, development, and manufacture of high-quality components, systems and sub-systems for use wherever precise control, reliability and cost containment are primary requirements. Our products include servo control valves, torque motors, actuators, pressure regulators, metallic.
We offer a great working environment, learning & development opportunities, very competitive wages and other incentives that support the good health and well-being of our employees. Everyone is focused on creating an atmosphere that fosters teamwork, quality, challenges, fun, safety and cleanliness. We are seeking Coil Technician to join our growing team at our Franklinville location!
The Coil Technician is responsible for operating automatic winding machines, including bobbin winders to produce precision coils for use in components meeting all necessary electronic, dimensional, and functional criteria.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Wind copper magnet wire of various gauges via armature winding, onto a steel bobbin meeting all production standards.
- Review prints and have manual dexterity with the ability to work with small components such as fine gage wire.
- Utilization of fine gage magnet wire to be wrapped side by side onto lead wire with precision.
- Work with mechanical counters and make necessary adjustments.
- Utilize hand tools to trim wire and thread.
- Review coils for electrical check and submit bobbins to Group Leader for wire and solder inspection.
- Work from moderately difficult charts and operation sheets.
- Perform visual inspection of raw materials and products using magnifiers and microscopes.
- Perform work using 5x and 10x magnification
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associates or technical degree and six months of experience preferred. Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time and perform close in precision work on small parts. Must be able to work with accuracy and effective time management. Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments is a plus.
Servotronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disability/VEVRAA
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible